We are pleased to introduce the availability of some of our frequent forms being converted into online services. As you browse the "Undergraduate" tab you will see forms noted as "E-Submission". These forms no longer require you to complete a paper form and aid in expediting processing.
Note: Please ensure you are logged in to your @vt.edu email address before using an E-Submission form.
Transcripts, Grades, and Certifications
- Request for Certification (E-Submission) For current and former students with access to Hokie Spa.
- Request for Certification (PDF) For mailed or emailed submission.
- Credit Decline and Reinstatement (PDF)
- Request for Grade Report Mailer (PDF)
In-State Residency for Tuition Purposes
- Eligibility for Virginia In-State Tuition Privileges (DOC)
- Instructions for Completing Virginia In-State Tuition Request (DOC)
- Application for Virginia In-State Tuition Rates (DOC)
- Tuition Equity Provision and Application (PDF)
- Online Application Upload for Current Students (New/Incoming Students Contact Admissions) (E-Submission)
Student Information / Privacy
- Request to Update Demographic Information (E-Submission) For current and former students with access to Hokie Spa.
- Request to Update Demographic Information (PDF) For mailed or emailed submission.
Senior Citizen Forms
- Request for Access to Student Records (PDF)
- Assignment for Authorization of Grade Change Entry and Approval (PDF)
- BDM Access Authorization Request Form (PDF)
- Obsolete Credit Rule Evaluation Record (PDF)
- Request for Faculty Credentials (Department Use) (PDF)
- Student Employee/Employee Confidentiality Agreement (PDF)
Updated information for federal investigators
Our office was closed to the public during the COVID 19 pandemic, and we waived the transcript fee for federal investigators. We have reopened to the public and will reinstate the transcript fee of $10.00 on August 2, 2021. We will no longer accept faxed requests for transcripts as of this date. Federal investigators are welcome to visit our office during office hours to request and pay for transcripts.
Our current office hours are M-F: 9am-12pm and 1pm-3pm
- Third Party Certification Request (PDF)
- Federal Investigator Transcript Request (Word Doc)
- Authorization for Third Party Pickup Must be completed by student. (PDF)