Applying for a Degree
You should apply for your degree the first semester of your Junior year.
- Log onto Hokie SPA
- Click on "Degree Menu"
- Click on "Undergraduate Degree Menu" or "Associate Degree Menu"
- Click on "Application for Degree"
- Select your appropriate level and click "Submit"
- Click on the "Apply" button next to the appropriate major
- Review your name as it will appear on your diploma
- Indicate your expected term of completion (graduation term)
- Select "which degree is this"
- Indicate your hometown information
- Indicate which ceremony you will be attending (please note that choosing "I will not be attending" will excuse you from the departmental ceremony* in the Spring).
- Click "Submit"
- If prompted, enter an address for your diploma, click "Submit"
Once you have completed your application, you can request a DARS report.